Margaret comes from a family of realtors, and the home is the heart of her life's work. She loves every aspect of helping her clients design a lifestyle that fulfills their dreams. Real estate is an industry that requires the highest level of integrity and service, and Margaret prides herself in being honest, trustworthy, and knowledgeable. With over ten years at The Janet Jones Company, real estate allows her to connect many of her different passions in an exciting and rewarding way. She gets a real sense of purpose and excitement playing matchmaker for her clients and their future home.
Margaret and her husband, Jake, have two daughters, Vivian and Rosemary. Jake is a residential home inspector and together they are share a passion for home design, renovation, and connecting with people. Together, they have completed two major renovations, one of which was featured in At Home In Arkansas. They enjoy being involved in their community, church, and their daughter's school.
- Little Rock Realtors Association Diamond Level
- Soiree Magazine Women to Watch
- At Home Magazine Realtors to Love
- AY's Best Realtors
- Member of Little Rock Realtors Association
- Member of Arkansas Realtors Association
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Auxiliary Past Board Member
- Miracle League of Arkansas Past Volunteer
- Women and Children First Past Volunteer
Office Phone Number: 501-224-3201