Whether buying or selling, Joanna Fureigh works diligently to curate a seamless and enjoyable experience for her clients, serving each with compassion, enthusiasm, and their best interest at heart. Joanna was inspired to become a Realtor by her grandmother, Betty Fureigh, who left a legacy of kindness and dedication to clients in her Little Rock-based real estate business. Joanna brings experience in professional fundraising, customer service, and sales to her career at The Janet Jones Company. she is committed to achieving each client's individual needs and goals.
Joanna holds a bachelor's degree in Agricultural Business from the University of Arkansas and a master's degree in Public Administration from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. Joanna and her dog, Steve, enjoy exploring one of their favorite amenities in Central Arkansas, the Arkansas River Trail.
- UALR Master of Public Administration Past Student of the Year
- Member of Little Rock Realtors Association
- Member of Arkansas Realtors Association
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Junior League of Little Rock Member
- Mount St. Mary academy Alumnae Association Member
Office Phone Number: 501-224-3201