Debbie Teague is one of the top real estate agents in Little Rock and in Arkansas. She is a native with extensive knowledge of local schools, churches, organizations and businesses. Debbie has used her integrity, vast market knowledge, and disciplined sales strategies to become a preeminent real estate strategist of the Little Rock market. Debbie attributes her professional success to a solid combination of tenacity and relationship building with most of her business coming from personal referrals. For over 18 years, she has used her powerful negotiation skills to stay ahead of the curve in a dynamic, ever-changing industry. With a genuine passion to help her clients, Debbie’s principles and focus have driven her past accomplishments and continue to inspire her enthusiasm for selling beautiful homes.
- Little Rock Realtors Association Double Diamond Level
- The Janet Jones Company Top 5 Agents
- At Home in Arkansas Real Estate Agents to Love
- AY's Best Realtors
- Arkansas Business Top 100 Real Estate Agents
- Arkansas Democrat-Gazette Best Realtor
- Arkansas Times Best Real Estate Agent
- Soiree's Best Real Estate Agents
- Soiree's "Women to Watch"
- Member of Little Rock Realtors Association
- Member of Arkansas Realtors Association
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Designation of Certified Realtor Specialist, CRS
- Graduate of Graduate Realtor Institute, GRI
- 20th Century Club Member
- Auxiliary Member of UAMS and Arkansas Children's Hospital
- Junior League of Little Rock Member and Sustainer
- Junior League of Little Rock Former Vice President of Development
- Camp Aldersgate Past Board Member
- American Heart Association Past Fundraiser Committee Member
- Juvenile Diabetes Past Fundraiser Committee Member
Enthusiastic, energetic and hard-working attitude!
Office Phone Number: 501-224-3201