Listing photo for 2614 W 7th Street, Little Rock, AR
Listing photo for 2614 W 7th Street, Little Rock, AR
Listing photo for 2614 W 7th Street, Little Rock, AR
Listing photo for 2614 W 7th Street, Little Rock, AR
Listing photo for 2614 W 7th Street, Little Rock, AR
Listing photo for 2614 W 7th Street, Little Rock, AR
Listing photo for 2614 W 7th Street, Little Rock, AR
Listing photo for 2614 W 7th Street, Little Rock, AR
Listing photo for 2614 W 7th Street, Little Rock, AR
Previous View the Previous slide Next View the next slide

2614 W 7th Street,

Little Rock, AR

$295,600

3,627 Sqft
0.48 Acres

Very unique property with nearly a half acre securely fenced and a 3626 sf+/- building. Approximately, 20% of the building is well finished office space with four spacious rooms. Could be 3 offices and a waiting room or reception area. The other 80% is warehouse space with high ceilings, two large overhead doors. There are 3 out buildings, two of which are mobile offices with electricity. Property would be perfect for an Auto repair shop or construction company located in the center of Little Rock

Facts & Features
MLS® # 19025216
Price $295,600
Square Footage 3,627
Acres 0.48
Year Built 1979
Type Commercial
Sub-Type Building and Land
Style Contemporary
Status Active
Community Information
Address 2614 W 7th Street
Area Little Rock (heights/hillcrest)
Subdivision Ferndale
City Little Rock
County Pulaski
State AR
Zip Code 72205-6011
Amenities
Utilities Water-Public, Electric-Municipal, Gas-Natural, TV-Cable
Parking Spaces 40
Interior
Heating Central Heat-Gas, Central Heat-Electric
# of Stories 1
Exterior
Lot Description Corner Lot
Roof Metal
Foundation Slab
Additional Information
Date Listed August 2nd, 2019
Days on Market 15
Foreclosure No
Short Sale No
HOA Fees 0.00
Listing Details
Agent Chris Mccants
Office Marshall Peters & Associates

The information being provided by the Cooperative Arkansas REALTORS® MLS, Inc. is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Data last updated: .

Contact us now.

Let's Go